PROCESSED Rotterdammert - Admin Abuse

Discussion in 'Admin Report Archive' started by HighGuy, Jul 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HighGuy

HighGuy Player 4YA Kill Count Winner 4YA Killstreak Winner

Nick: HighGuy
    Admin in question: (Musty) known as Rotterdammert
    Date and time: N/A
    Description of the situation (be as thorough as possible): So, it all just happened last night, I randomely typed "Fuck Peace" from IRC, (It's a Rap song of Tupac), it was not towards any player or person (everyone knows I don't disrespect anyone), and Musty replied Plz STFU "shut the fuck up" and I won't lie I said him "No, you STFU" because I thought he was kidding, me and almost all the admins jokes with each other but he said He's gonna kick me, I replied "Do it bruh" and HE KICKED ME from IRC channel. I got back to the channel again and asked the reason he said "I was using bad language" alright lol Mr Mustafa I've got the screenshot where you are being extremely mannerful and common players are asking you to be nice. LMAO ;) @mantasm98 is witness.
    Other thing is once I was chilling with my mate CarnageZero and Musty nuked me and he died too just after Nuking me, and yeah he slapped me once and I got died (I couldn't find that screenshot).
    His behaviour to players is always rude. He is an inactive admin so he should be demoted, No one wants an admin who hurt/insult players who are being nice to him.
    Can you imagine an admin saying a player that he owns them, Musty said me that he OWNS ME, Well, didn't expect that Mr Mustafa, I've always respected you and look what you made me to do.
    And yeah He has been reported before so this is his second time. Thanks
    Media evidence (videos, screenshots, etc):

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    Jack_Five, Mooka and mantasm98 like this.
  2. mantasm98

mantasm98 The President = (Protect The President - PTP) 4YA Goo Hunt Winner 100k Club

Was ridding with Musty for saying on my ride here doesnt have screenshots here worst prove it that happen still Musty annoying admin here same for happen for became only IG here
    I am joking with Highguy for troll, was fine Musty is rude here for happen for list sametime prove it point here troll stuff i think my option here argument have nothing about saying here

Admin punishment detected issues
    1. Command type abused
    2. Bad words
    3. Bad fellings here

I deal HighGuy said for haters gonna hate for Admin for worst "DEMOTE LV#" i think powers on admins same wrong time same failure commands was typed mistake was player happen for was not here argument is going is linsen for admin broke damn your commands list on Admin powers!

Jack_Five, Mooka and HighGuy like this.
  3. Musty

Musty Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - Sorata - Shiina Gold Account

Nice

Fred likes this.
  4. [i99]Lean

[i99]Lean Legolas "One Shot" Greenleaf Staff Member 100k Club

Hi,

In screenshot 5 you totally refused to obey the request of an admin who told you to stop saying randomly bad words in chat. After you asked for a kick and tell an admin to stfu himself, you get mad you were kicked.

This report doesn't make any sense.

Lonewolf, Greemx and Fred like this.
  5. HighGuy

OMG really? The admin who is saying players "Fuck You" tells me don't use bad language and to stfu. Wow.
    It was randomly as you can see he says it too that I was just using bad words randomly, but what about him who being an admin says "fuck you" To players and nuke them without any reason (you can't ignore those pictures), THAT'S AN ADMIN ABUSE. He is using his powers in a wrong way.
    He could've said me nicely to don't use that word, I promise I'd definitely obey him, but he told me to STFU, what do you expect me then? And says me that he owns me?! And what about the nuke thing? Are you gonna ignore it too @Lean

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    mantasm98 likes this.
  6. Zeyo

Zeyo Administrator Staff Member

I looked into logs a bit. The screenshot of musty saying fuck you is from following chat snippet (look it up on discord):
    Code:
    02/04/18 @ 13:51:35 <&Lean> .rocket MUSTY 1
    02/04/18 @ 13:51:37 <&Echo4>  [DEATH] Musty(4) (Musty died.)
    02/04/18 @ 13:51:39 <&Echo0>  [CHAT] [RCON]Musty(4): FUCK YOU
    02/04/18 @ 13:51:44 <&Echo1>  [CHAT] HighGuy(6): RIP musty
    02/04/18 @ 13:51:45 <&Lean> .a <3
    02/04/18 @ 13:51:48 <&Echo2>  [CHAT] [RCON]Musty(4): you fuck
    02/04/18 @ 13:51:50 <&Echo5>  [CHAT] [Mars]DARK_ENCHANTRESS(21): musty ur language
    02/04/18 @ 13:51:53 <&Lean> .a try me
    02/04/18 @ 13:51:54 <&Echo1>  [CHAT] [*SAF*]Aki_Pro(19): <#
    02/04/18 @ 13:51:54 <&Echo2>  [CHAT] HighGuy(6): No F U
    02/04/18 @ 13:51:57 <&Echo3>  [CHAT] [RCON]Musty(4): bring me
    02/04/18 @ 13:52:06 <&Echo4>  [CHAT] [*SAF*]Aki_Pro(19): <3

from which it follows that it has nothing to do with any regular player (including yourself).

Nuking players is only local for those players, which means only player that gets nuked sees the explosions (and the message that they were nuked). From picture alone you can't tell anything, it's inconclusive. A video would be more appropriate here as evidence.

Seems to me that you're just pissed off because he kicked you for saying "fuck tupac", and then told you to "shut the fuck up". I don't know what to tell you about this, I'm indifferent. Let's wait for input from another admin.
    I'm not saying anything that he's not abusive, I'm just saying that most of your evidence is lacking.

And Musty, you could've at least showed some respect by responding anything other than "nice".

Fred, HighGuy and mantasm98 like this.
  7. HighGuy

I just said Fuck Peace and he replied plz STFU and kicked. Tupac is no more, RIP. Why would I said fuck to any person?

mantasm98 likes this.
  8. HighGuy

and yeah IKR I don't have that picture that "You were nuked by musty" but it's clear that I'm asking him to PLEASE STOP MUSTY and he nuked me and he got died too.

9. Musty

I've once nuked you because you wanted it yourself.
    I cant just nuke players without any reason.
    Secondly if you get nuked it doesn't say who but just a administrator.
    Also whern a player gets nuked the passenger(s) dont die.
    Also its common sense to not use bad language what so ever.
    Also whern i warned you that i (can) kick you. You replied do it. Dont even try me i will do that if you ask for it.
    It all makes no sense what your tying to blame me for only because you got a little spicy whern i said stfu. Just deal with it and don't make sush useless drana.
    My words here are done

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  10. HighGuy

I
    I don't wanna argue anymore too, because you're just lying that I asked you to nuke me lmao why would I ask to nuke me?! I don't remember anything like that.
    And other thing is if you could've asked me nicely I'd give you my life too lol, but you said me to stfu.
    How do you expect me to be nice when you yourself using bad words?
    I can't do anything to authority so I'll just ZIP MY MOUTH UP. I'm done too. Thanks everyone for the time. GOOD DAY

mantasm98 likes this.
  11. Musty

Because this kind of things happens alot (not just you but all players in general) once you get to deal with those things everyday you'll get tired of it

12. [i99]Lean

[i99]Lean Legolas "One Shot" Greenleaf Staff Member 100k Club

I agree. However I also agree Musty's reply should have show more care.

Looking at the report that has been made on highguy, this report will be closed. And since no other admins replied. Closed.

Lonewolf likes this.
  13. The Doctor

The Doctor Dangerously Sexy Staff Member

I'm chiming in to resolve this report and all of the communication errors that seem to have been happening.

HighGuy, you can't make a whole report where you start off by saying how you joke with all admins, and yet from an admin nuking you once, and telling you to stfu after he probably didn't understand you were quoting Tupac, but just thought you were generally cursing --- say that he is abusing. If you start off by saying you joke with all admins, then understand that Musty probably felt the same way towards you.

Regardless of all of that, it is true that musty shouldn't have stated that the reason he kicked you was for bad language, as it was a misunderstanding. BUT, you did tease musty and challenged yourself to be kicked, and followed by using the same phrase that musty asked you to not mention (he rudely told you to stfu). If someone bothers me, and then challenges me to kick them (essentially giving consent) --- I might do it too.

Now, while Musty doesn't own you (and that goes back to him displaying some general rudeness towards players) --- he is still the admin in charge. In that sense, you should 'obey' him (again, another word I don't necessarily agree with). You don't have to obey him, but if you don't, be ready to face consequences such as mutes/nukes/kicks/bans when you violate the rules.

Musty will not be reprimanded for this report as I don't believe he did anything that outright screams admin abuse to anyone objectively. We will be monitoring Musty's rudeness however, and urge you to please let Musty know if he is hurting your feelings, or being rude. That being said, you should do that in a respectable way, and not just tease him to get him to say a bad word.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.