Im late but happy anniversary

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Niksann40, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Niksann40

Niksann40 Im silently watching. Judging.

Hi to everyone who remembers me and to those who have no fucking idea who i am.. just wanted to stop by and say happy anniversary i99. It might be a month late but i think its never too late. I would have loved to join the meetup but i just saw the post.

To all those who remember: Thanks for the countless fun hours spent on that party bus and van. Thanks to the countless memories and the friends. Most importantly i want to thank the server owners who kept it going through the years and never stopped upgrading it and also to those who might have not known that they were doing it, but my old friends helped me learn english that would later(like now) really help me in life, career and university.

I love this server and it will aways be a big part of my life, will aways have a chunk of my heart and will aways be in my mind when i think of good times :)

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY IMPULSEE99. WE KNOW ITS MORE THEN 4 YEARS BUT LETS GO WITH IT <3

2. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Pro Killer

Dude! I told you the same day that it was anniversary. You could've posted it then...