SUGGESTION A few Suggestions

Discussion in 'Bugs & Suggestions Archive' started by Lonewolf, Jul 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Pro Killer

1. Make it so that we Don't lose weapons when you go to spawn point or when we teleport( it happens on /aa)( Should just not be able to use it.)
    2. Make commands called /lguns (loadguns) and /sguns (saveguns) to load and save guns and ammo and whenever we type /lguns take the money for those weapons and ammo
    3. Add some singleplayer mini games other than the races cuz the server gets boring when there are no players
    For example, shoot some targets with a specific gun??
    4. Put new races in-game ( I remember when /rustler was added everyone went crazy )
    5. Do something with the discord #echo. It is not tidy ( maybe you could remove the word echo )
    6. Turn on headshots (only for sniper. That would be good )
    7. Update the packages and the package manager ( maybe the package manager shows wrong location for some packages or some packages are glitched)
    8. /me command should be available for everyone
    9. A command should be added so that we could mute a player in the main chat ( people are annoying you can't just ignore them )
    10. Increase /prop revenue

Foka_Fokic likes this.
  2. Fr3dFields

Fr3dFields Former MARS leader :pensive: 4YA Reaction Tests Winner

1. No, if you don't lose guns in spawn points, everyone will spawn kill. Go to /cock if you are planning to go to /aa and not lose guns.
    2. Yes, i suggested this before
    3. Yes
    4. We are planning to add some races.
    5. Word Echo can't be removed because it's a bot's name, and without the bot, no ingame echo.
    6. Permanent headshots are annoying, and could result in people leaving
    7. Packages were always bugged, no point in updating them really
    8. Literally, no, it could be used to spam the chat. If you want /me, buy /gold
    9. There are moderators for that. If there are no moderators, alert them on IRC, or forum report that user.
    10. Buy a property that costs more.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    Fasty, Foka_Fokic and mantasm98 like this.
  3. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Pro Killer

1. Players can't shoot anyone in spawnpoint if they do they get teleported somewhere else with a warning. So this could be useful
    2. Ikr
    3. Ofc.
    4. Glad to hear that
    5. Not that echo the word echo that comes with every msg like <echo 1> etc.EDIT:..like this:
    20180707_161036.png
    6. I am not saying that fo every weapon. I asked only for sniper. I think that be good for me to everyone.
    7. Maybe admins could try to remove those bugs. I don't think anyone has ever collected 200 packages...
    8. I think it was available before and no one ever spammed that. Or maybe there could be a timer for that??
    9. I think you didn't understand that one. I'm saying that a command should added so a player could mute someone for himself not for others ( IDK maybe that could be bad )
    10. Correct but you have to buy a property to buy more expensive properties...

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    Foka_Fokic likes this.
  4. Fr3dFields

Fr3dFields Former MARS leader :pensive: 4YA Reaction Tests Winner

1. But you can shoot people from inside the spawn and you don't get teleported,

2. But still, sniper is annoying,

8. No, normal players don't need /me,

9. Already suggested,

10. Yes you have to.

Foka_Fokic likes this.
  5. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Pro Killer

1. Good suggestion this can be disabled right?
    2. I don't think so...
    8. Nobody NEEDS that but it is fun to use, so why not??

Foka_Fokic likes this.
  6. Zeyo

Zeyo Administrator Staff Member

1, 2 there's something planned for this, implementation undecided
    3 like what
    4 we already have tons of races, if you have something different in mind, you are free to suggest (at least one is coming in the next update however)
    5 no, IRC is the main way to communicate with players in game, discord is just an afterthought
    6 no, they're pain in the ass
    7 there's something planned for this, implementation undecided
    8 /me command was available for everyone and it was a huge mess, will think about enabling it for everyone tho
    9 easily abusive or ineffective
    10 no

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.